Term & Conditions
[Terms & Conditions:]
1. All items are brand new and in good conditions.
2. Prices are fixed and no negotiable.
3. Sales are made on first come first serve basis.
4. Goods sold are not returnable,refundable or exchangeable.
5. Cancellation is NOT allowed after order form has been submitted.
6. Serious buyers only! Backout buyers will be blacklisted.
7. Product will only be delivered upon clearance of payment (All items arrived about 3-4(EM), 1 weeks (WM) after the closing date (excluding Saturday & Sunday and Public Holiday.)This means that all orders placed on Friday afternoon, will be processed on Monday.
8. Payment to be made to our MAYBANK and PUBLIC BANK account within 1 days of confirmation.
9. Goods will be delivered via Poslaju.
10. Buyers are to bear all postage charges. We will NOT be responsible for any lost, delay or damages incured during shipping.
11. Since many computer monitors vary, therefore actual color of products maybe slightly different from what you have seen on screen. (For those who can't accept, pls do not place order!)
12. Glitzy WindowShop reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions above at anytime.
13. Once your place order, it's mean that you are accept our term & condition and policy.
For further inquiries, pls do not hesitate to contact us.Your enquiry or feedback are most welcome ! =)
Hope you enjoy shopping @ Glitzy WindowShop ♥ ♥ ♥
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
✿ FLAUNT YOUR BETS FEATURES WITH THE DRESS TIPS✿
1.Full hips and thighs For pear-shaped women with full hips and thighs, the dress should shouldn't be shorter than an inch or two above the knee. Select a dress with an A-line skirt but not something too full. A short, super fuller dress will look like a tu-tu.
To draw the attention away from your lower body, select a dress with a plunging V-neck, halter top or embellished neckline.
2.Thick waist If you are apple-shaped with a thick middle, you need to elongate the appearance of your torso and draw the attention away from your waist. Select a dress with an empire or drop waist to re-define your waist line.
Avoid thick belts cinched around your midsection and instead choose a chain or sash belt slung low on your hips.
3.Heavy arms Sleeveless and cap sleeve dresses aren't for you. Instead, select billowy, bell sleeves that are 3/4 or even full-length to hide flabby arms.
4.Small bust If you weren't endowed with ample breasts, avoid deep plunging necklines. Instead, select dresses with a scoop or bandeau neck and sequins or other adornments to add a little dimension up top. Layered necklaces are very popular right now and they can add some dimension and depth to your bust.
5.Big bust Dresses with halter tops and deep V's are very attractive for women who want to accentuate their big bust. Select fabrics that skim your body rather than bind, which can make your breasts look too big.
To draw some attention away from your bust and balance out a smaller lower body, choose a dress with an A-line skirt that falls one or two inches above your knees.
6.Plus size Don't pack on layers of baggy clothes to try to cover-up your body. Contrary to what you may believe, baggy dresses will just make you look bigger. Select fabrics that don't cling to your body, but drape nicely.
A wrap dress is particularly flattering to full-figured women. Don't avoid color and prints. A collection of dresses at avenue.com offer a variety of styles for full figured women including bold print and sexy silhouettes.
7.Too thin Sweater or knit dresses are terrific options for thin women. Add layers to your dress, such as a cardigan or fitted jacket to give you some bulk. If you have extremely thin legs, avoid mini-skirts and choose longer, flowing dresses instead.
Thin women can add a thick belt to give their waist more definition. Bubble dresses are very trendy right now and can also give the appearance of a larger lower body.
THE SHIFT DRESS The shift is a dress, flattering on almost everyone, that hangs straight down from the shoulder. It skims your body nicely, but doesn't cling. For summer, you can find shifts in cool cotton, linen and light knits. When fall arrives, wool and heavier knit shifts will continue to be popular.Though the typical shift dress has a straight skirt, some fashion designers have created shifts with a slightly A-line cut this season.